Our BOP (Best of Plenty) salad is made with bacon, orange, avocado & roast kumara on a mixture of fresh salad greens, then drizzled with WWW Spicy Sweet Blacksauce, Avocado oil, Fresh Ginger & Orange juice dressing.
Works well on it’s own or as a side dish with meat. We had it with roast beef and it was delicious.
- 4 crispy grilled Streaky Bacon rashers (grill on baking paper in oven to get that perfect crispy crunch)
- ½ an orange, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ a firm yet ripe avocado, diced
- 1 ½ cups chunky roast kumara (cook in advance, toss in light oil, orange juice, season with salt & pepper, roast on a baking tray until tender yet firm)
- 2 – 3 cups of a mixture of fresh salad greens
- ¼ cup WWW Spicy Sweet Blacksauce
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil,
- Fresh grated Ginger
- 1 Orange zest & juice
- Salt & Pepper to season
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Store in glass jar and shake well before using. You may want to make a larger batch as this is also great on chicken and pork as a marinade.