30 years of refining. 18 months of infusing. 14 hours of hand-brewing.
1 bottle of Wild West Worcester sauce.
Batch brewed and aged to perfection, our Wild West Worcester isn’t your average table sauce. Silky smooth, with a depth and complexity of flavour that only time can create, our sauces are an award-winning addition to any meal. Like a fine wine, our sauces take time to mature: each limited-edition run is a true labour of love. Wild West relishes take even longer, with our trademark infusion of flavours only being reached through hand-selection of 18-month-long pickled ingredients and secret spices.
We take the time to create flavours you’ll never forget, so you can create meals everyone will remember.
How is Wild West Worcester sauce made? The WWW secret to success
- Prepare onions and cook the vinegar up with our WWW secret blend of special spices over several hours to infuse the flavours, starting with the combination of spices that has taken over 30 years to perfect.
- Rest the onions in the vinegar/spice mixture for a minimum of 12-18 months.
- Separate the onions and vinegar by hand, setting aside the flavour-infused vinegar for use in our other award-winning WWW sauces.
- Carefully add the next lot of Wild West Worcester ingredients and cook on a very low heat for 12-14 hours
- Return the sauce into stainless steel containers to rest for another couple of months
- Sterilise sauce bottles and lids and pour the sauce into each bottle by hand.
- Each bottle is then labelled, dated and capped by hand, before leaving our WWW premises for sale.
Slow aging = smoother Worcester sauce
This slow aging process is an absolutely essential factor in creating a smooth sauce with a depth that offers layers of intense flavour. That’s why you only need a few drops of Wild West Worcester to achieve the amazing flavour boost it will give your food.
Congratulations on choosing New Zealand’s only authentic worcester sauces and relishes: Wild West Worcester, aged to perfection.
Labour intensive, time intensive, flavour intensive.