Wild West Worcester, Ginger & Garlic BBQ Chicken
1x tray of skinless chicken breast sliced thinly and cubed (could use steak )
1 1/2 Tbsp www sweet sauce
1 Tbsp low salt soy sauce
1tsp each of crushed garlic & crushed ginger.
Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Toss www sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic & chicken together and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1/2 an hour.
2. Heat up hot plate on BBQ & place all chicken bits onto BBQ and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and cooked through.
3. Serve on rice and lettuce salad (option 1) or without rice and with the below Mexican salad using corn and peas as your carb.
Option 2: Mexican Salad
1 tin kernel corn (undrained)
Large stick celery (sliced)
1 red capsicum (sliced)
2 red onions (diced thinly)
1/2 telegraph cucumber (diced)
2 large tomatoes
1/2 C sugar ( replace with NaTiva 1 Tbsp but more or less of desired)
1/2 C white vinegar
1/2 C frozen peas ( added just before serving)
1. Throw all ingredients together and mix well.
2. Leave in the fridge for an hour before serving.
3. Add peas just before you serve and mix well.
4. Use a serving spoon with holes in it to drain the juices.