1 doz Chicken nibbles or 6 pieces (wings/drums)
2 Tbsp Wild West Hot Chilli Sweet
3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
3 cloves Crushed Garlic
1 ½ Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Ginger
(fresh, finely grated)
- Combine all above ingredients (excl chicken) into small blender or bowl; mix until sugar/honey has dissolved
- Pour marinade over selected chicken (best inside a large Snaplock bag, double bag if required for the likes of wings to protect from leakage)
- Refrigerate. Marinate for at least 12hours/overnight. Tip: make sure to turn over and rub marinade around meat during its marinating time
- Remove from fridge 20 minutes pre-cooking
- Place chicken onto grease proof lined/oiled baking tray
- Splash over another sprinkle of Hot Chilli Sweet Blacksauce
- Oven fan-bake 180 degrees. approx. 25 minutes until cooked and golden brown
- Make a re-glaze (add double honey) for during cooking for extra sticky chicky saucesomeness!
Also goes great with.. On Rice, with an Asian slaw with garlic hassle-backed potatoes, Aioli & WWW Beetroot Relish.
Use marinade as a baser for Roast Chicken.