Cook up the sauceress’ savoury mince and serve with mashed kumara & green vegetables for a hot and tasty Wild West Shepherds Pie.
- 1kg Mince
- 2 Brown Onions; finely diced
- 3-4 Tbsp WWW Spicy Sweet Blacksauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Mustard
- 1½ tsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Cube of beef stock mixed with 1 cup of water(we like Massels)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- ½ cup of frozen peas
- 2-3 tsp Corn Flour (mixed with little water thicken to desired thickness)
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat fry pan. Add 2 Tablespoon Oil, 1 tsp salt and diced Onion and brown.
- Add mince to fry until brown
- Add Curry Powder, Mustard, Salt & Pepper, Soy Sauce & WWW Spicy Sweet Blacksauce
- Pour in Beef stock and cover.
- Simmer for 20mins
- Add Peas & Carrots
- Cook for a further 10mins until carrots and peas are cooked
- Thicken with cornflour.
More serving suggestions: Mix through w Pasta, top w grated, grilled cheese and WWW Onion Relish on Toast topped w Poached egg & dash of WWW Hot Sauce (a great working brekkie!)