5x Chicken boneless, skinless thighs
5x Bacon rashers
1x red onion
Sundried tomato pesto
2 Tables spoons of WWW Original Spicy Sweet Blacksauce (or it you want it hot use the Hot Chilli Sweet Blacksauce or if you want it flaming go with the Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
1. Slice the red onion and place in an medium size oven dish.
2. Place a teaspoon full of pesto in the open chicken thigh, wrap with bacon around to close up and place on top of onions. Do that to all of the chicken pieces.
3. With a pastry brush rub the WWW Original Spicy Sweet Blacksauce all over the bacon and chicken.
4. Slice cherry tomatoes and place in another oven dish and season: Place both of these in a moderate oven and bake until cooked.
5. Baste the chicken with the WWW Original Spicy Sweet Blacksauce every 15 mins while its cooking to get a nice glaze.
6. Serve with the cooked kumara and broccoli or greens of your choice.
*Remember to put a spoon or 2 of the nice juice from the chicken/bacon/onion/Wild West sauce over the chicken and mashed kumara.